Les Vignes du Liban
291, rue de Vaugirard 75015 Paris 15ème - Lebanese Restaurant - Hallal Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
To enjoy the family atmosphere of the Lebanese restaurant Les Vignes du Liban, in the heart of Vaugirad bustling district.
For the duo formed by Elie, the host, and his uncle who is the best at cooking a generous Lebanese cuisine.
For its setting typical of Lebanon with grapes on the ceiling, lovely wooden tables and frescos painted by a friend of the family.
Arnaud, your buddy of the neighbourhood.
Inhabitants of the neighbourhood.
Quails of the vines, Lebanese green tabbouleh and vegetarian mezzes.
Bekaa wines of course, especially the Kroum of Kefraya.
One of the small tables settled along the frecos to learn for example how to make arak.
- Baba Ghanouj (Eggplant Caviar) - 6 €
- Lebanese Tabbouleh - 6 €
- Hoummus (Smashed Chickpea) - 5 €
- Kafta (Skewers of Ground Beef with Parsley and Spices, accompanied with Salad and Cracked Wheat) - 9 €
- Vines of quail (Served with Salad and Cracked Wheat) - 13 €
- Chich taouk (Marinated Chicken Skewers with Garlic and Lemon, accompanied with Salad and Cracked Wheat) - 10 €
- Baklawa (Pastry with pistachios) - 5 €
- Namoura (Semolina Cake with Coconut) - 5 €
- Mehklabieh (Milk cream flavoured with Orange Flower) - 4 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
73, rue Brancion, 75015 Paris 15ème
49, rue Olivier de Serres, 75015 Paris 15ème