131, rue du Cherche-Midi 75015 Paris 15ème - Bistrot Gourmand Restaurant - French Restaurant - Meat and Grill Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
To move in, just long enough for a dinner, at Les Colock (The Flatmates), a cheerful bistrot that looks like a lovely student appartment, at the feet of Necker hospital.
For the mix of design-style furniture, Yves Saint-Laurent hat boxes, bargain-hunted on Saint-Ouent flea-market, and small vintage chairs.
For the smile of Sonia, who left an office carrer to follow her passion.
Your flatmates of course !
All Necker hospital's employees, from surgeons to nurses, but also students and accountants.
Duck foie gras (12€) ; duck breast, risotto (18€) ; Prawns and small vegetables (18€) ; and for dessert, Chocolate cake with salted butter fudge ice cream (8€).
A bottle of Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil (30€).
The "VIP" table for lovers ; and the banquette for a meal among friends.
- Terrine Foie Gras homemade - 12 €
- Tsar (Slice of Wild Salmon, Blinis, Taramasalata) - 12 €
- Smoked Truit Salad - 12 €
- Duck accompanied of Smashed Potatoes - 18 €
- Lamb with small vegetables - 18 €
- Salmon with small vegetables - 18 €
- Half-Cooked Chocolate Cake with Caramel Ice cream - 8 €
- Profiteroles homemade and Chocolate Topping - 8 €
- Peach Vacherin - 8 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
1, impasse de la Gaité, 75014 Paris 14ème
92 rue du Cherche Midi, 75006 Paris 6ème