8, allée Baco 44000 Nantes - Bistrot Gourmand Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Baco Saveur's cosy setting, at a stone's throw from the Lu Tower and Nantes's Convention Hall, with brown velvet armchairs, and its spaced-out dining-room... perfect for intimate dinners.
For the colourful exhibitions of contemporary paintings, papier mâché dolls and sculptures, created by local artists.
For Baco Saveurs's cuisine that gives a new dimension to French classics, such as its famous brick of Nante's curé cheese.
A young friend who dreams of making a carreer at Ernst & Young.
Ernst & Youn'g and Nantes Metropole's agents ; and young couples, at night.
Salmon fillet with fresh girols green pepper roast duck thigh ; and for dessert, a soft fruit brioche with violet ice-cream.
A Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil or a mellow Vouvray, perfect for dessert.
N°30 for a meal of eight guests to feel in your own dining-room ; or n°6 for a quiet tête-à-tête near by a lovely stone wall.
- Crunchy Potatoes with Sausage - 8,50 €
- Roasted Prawns Salad with Melon - 9,50 €
- Tomatoes Pie, Basil and Goat Cheese dungs - 6,50 €
- Duck with Green Pepper sauce - 15 €
- Fried Beef Ribs - 17,50 €
- Crown and Sole Tropical Walnut St. Jacques, Scent of Raw Vegetables - 15,50 €
- Strawbeery Charlotte home made - 6 €
- Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice cream - 6,50 €
- Mango Pie with Passion Fruits Sorbet - 8 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
2 place rené bouhier, 44000 Nantes
88 quai de la Fosse, 44000 Nantes