Saveurs et Coïncidences
6 rue de Trévise 75009 Paris 9ème - Bistrot Gourmand Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Saveurs & Coincidences's bistrot style setting and its mix of vintage wooden furniture and contemporary paintings, at a stone's throw from Paris's wide boulevards.
For the creative cuisine of Jean-Pierre Coroyer, a chef who has the soul of an explorer when he flirts with the Asian and Mediterranean flavours.
For his menus with variable calories : dietary for the gourmets who eat very little, and gastronomic for those who are ravenous !
For Saveurs & Coincidences's lovely range of wines served by the glass with delicious vintages from Hungary, Chile and South Africa.
Tony, your boss from New-York during his stay in Paris.
Russian, Belgian and German managers, regurlarly in Paris for business.
Crab must, coulis and mango crisps (13,80 €) ; duck fillet tournedos, peanut sauce, and fresh vegetable tagliatelles (22,50 €) ; curry and pineapple lobster, with pea purée (29,40 €); and for dessert, the lemon soufflé (10 €) or the strawberry soup (11 €).
Saint-Andrea 2007 Bikaver, Eger, from Hungary (49 €).
The tables settled on the small platform, in a quiet corner of Saveurs & Coincidences : book table n°19 or 20 for four guests and n°18 for two.
- Dubarry cream, Mille feuilles of Bread, Spices and Foie Gras - 10 €
- Guacamole of Prawns and Currys, Aromatic Tiles - 11,80 €
- Lobster Ravioli, Bisque cream - 12,80 €
- Roasted Lamb, Polenta, Coconut , Coffee and Chocolate Juice - 19 €
- Fried turbot with green Asparagus and virgin sauce - 24,80 €
- Crispy Rouget leaves Brick and Spice, Caramelized Endive with Oranges - 19 €
- Brownie Pistachio, Pepper sauce from Sarawak - 19 €
- Prunes Mousse with Tea - 7,50 €
- Chestnut with warm Chocolate - 9 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
49 rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris 10ème
3, rue Papillon, 75009 Paris 9ème