La Table des Anges
66, rue des Martyrs 75009 Paris 9ème - French Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For La Table des Anges's charming setting, its exposed stone walls, its lovely angels from the XVIIth century, its wooden bar and its cheerful bistrot-style atmosphere.
For its totally new wine cave, in which you can eat cooked pork meats from the Basque country and Italy and plancha dishes, while enjoying a glass of wine.
For its wide choice of cuisine that can either be traditional (saddle of rabbit with olives), adventurous (tortillas, lamb tajine with pickled lemons) or vegetarian (vegetable cake, saffron risotto).
With a party goer who really needs, on Sunday, to devour a good brunch to put himself back on his feet.
Inhabitants and shopkeepers from the neighbourhood who share their love for good food.
The cod fillet with fennel and the paella.
Many natural wines coming from organic producers, such as the red Beaume de Venise, Ferme Saint-Martin.
Tables n°25, 41 ou 42 to enjoy a lovely view on a courtyard full of flowers.
- Salad of red beetroot - 8€
- Lisettes Fish marinated with herbs - 8€
- Salad of Carrots style Moroccan - 8€
- Back of cabillaud Fish, winter Vegetables - 18€
- Lamb Tagine with confit Lemon - 18€
- Risoto with Lemon and Safran - 18€
- Roasted Pineapple, Chantilly and Caramel - 5€
- Panna Cotta with fresh Mangos - 5€
- Chocolate Cake with Orange peels - 5€
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
76, rue des Martyrs, 75018 Paris 18ème
20 rue Trudaine, 75009 Paris 9ème