7 rue du Sommerard 75005 Paris 5ème - Japanese Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
To be trasnported in the ancestral Japan, at Sumo, at a stone's throw of La Sorbonne, with traditional paintings, wengé furniture and sumo wrestling scenes of course.
To savour with sticks a typical Japanese cuisine, exclusively cooked with fresh fishes delivered evey morning.
To discover behind a mysterious curtain an intimate dining-room, in Pacific blue shades and exposed stones.
A fan of sumo wrestling.
Businessmen of the district.
Gyoza, home-made japanese raviolis (5,20€) ; Assortment of sashimis, sushis, nigiri makis and sushi ikura (14,50€) ; and for dessert, Tiramisu (4,80€).
A bottle of Saint-Emilion Clos Petit Corbin (19€).
The second dining-room, hidden behind the curtain.
- Gyoza (Grilled Japanese Raviolis homemade) - 5,20 €
- Prawns Salad, Fish and Surimi) - 8,50 €
- Assortiments Selection (4 pieces) - 3,80 €
- Prawns Ravioli Soup home made - 7 €
- Sea Treasure à la plancha - 12 €
- Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk - 7,50 €
- Kanako (Selection of 15 Sashimis, 5 Sushis, 6 Salmon Makis) - 18 €
- Shipomi Shiyaki (Dorade Fish grilled in Salt, Rice and Salad) - 12 €
- Tiramisu - 4,80 €
- Vacherin, Strawberry Sorbet - 5,50 €
- Bananas Split - 5,90 €
- Red Fruits Charlottes - 5,50 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
29, rue Descartes, 75005 Paris 5ème
69 quai de la Tournelle, 75005 Paris 5ème