Le Bistrot Italien - Paris Paris 5ème
1, place de la Contrescarpe, 75005 Paris 5ème
Price : less than 30€
- Beef Carpaccio with Parmesan, Caper and Olive Oil
- Warm Goat Cheese on a Salad
- Tomato and Mozzarela Cheese with Basil
- Smoked Salmon Tagliette and Sour Cream
- Three Fresh Pasta (Gnocchi, Salmon Tortellini and Spinach)
- Bolognese Cutlet gratinated
- Crepes with Vanilla and Chocolate Ice cream
- Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice cream
- Gorgonzola Cheese
Why go there?
For Le Bistrot Italien's situation right on the bustling place Contrescarpe that, at night, is animated by concerts and bachelor parties.
For the restaurant's affordable and tasty dishes (pizzas, pastas, tiramisu, panna-cotta).
For Le Bistrot Italien's terrace, in summertime, facing the Contrescarpe fountain.
With a student who really needs to take his mind off things.
Employees at lunchtime ; and a bunch of students for dinner.
Pastas and pizzas.
A Chianti wine to accompany these mediterranean dishes.
On the small terrace, in summertime.