Le Bistrot Italien
1, place de la Contrescarpe 75005 Paris 5ème - Bistrot Gourmand Cuisine - Italian Cuisine - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Le Bistrot Italien's situation right on the bustling place Contrescarpe that, at night, is animated by concerts and bachelor parties.
For the restaurant's affordable and tasty dishes (pizzas, pastas, tiramisu, panna-cotta).
For Le Bistrot Italien's terrace, in summertime, facing the Contrescarpe fountain.
With a student who really needs to take his mind off things.
Employees at lunchtime ; and a bunch of students for dinner.
Pastas and pizzas.
A Chianti wine to accompany these mediterranean dishes.
On the small terrace, in summertime.
- Beef Carpaccio with Parmesan, Caper and Olive Oil -
- Warm Goat Cheese on a Salad -
- Tomato and Mozzarela Cheese with Basil -
- Smoked Salmon Tagliette and Sour Cream -
- Three Fresh Pasta (Gnocchi, Salmon Tortellini and Spinach) -
- Bolognese Cutlet gratinated -
- Crepes with Vanilla and Chocolate Ice cream -
- Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice cream -
- Gorgonzola Cheese -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
18 rue Maître Albert, 75005 Paris 5ème
7 rue du Sommerard, 75005 Paris 5ème