La Bouteille d'Or
9, Quai de Montbello 75005 Paris 5ème - Gastronomic Restaurant - French Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the memory of Moliere and Voltaire, who used to come at La Bouteille d'Or, a tavern of 1631 that has recently done itself up, at the feet of Notre-Dame cathedral.
To explore this two storey house that keeps preciously a huge fresco of yesteryear Paris riverbanks.
For La Bouteille d'Or's fresh cuisine, where you can taste a few cheeses and jams from Corsica.
Upscale costumers and turists.
Cripsy saint-marcellin cheese with apples and honey (12€), for starter ; Sea bass fillet cooked "à la plancha", home-made puree with olive oil (25€), for main course ; and for dessert, Three-flavored profiteroles (14€).
Haut-Médoc Picourneau Cru Bourgeois.
On the terrace to enjoy one of the most beautiful view on Notre-Dame. Otherwise, book the private room, on the first floor, with its five windows opened onto the cathedral.
- Home made "Foie Gras de Canard", Fruit chutney -
- Dublin bay prawn in Court-bouillon, oriental flavors -
- « Bouchée à la Reine » of granny -
- Veal Sweetbreads with Meaux Mustard, served with fried Mushrooms -
- Roasted rack of Lamb, Honey and Mint juice, “grenaille” Potatoes confit with garlic -
- John Dory with Ginger and Sesame, in a bed of Leek -
- Gourmet parade -
- Profiteroles trolley flavors (Hazelnut, Vanilla, Caramel) -
- Absolutely Rum Baba with Whipped Cream -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
29, rue Descartes, 75005 Paris 5ème
7 rue du Sommerard, 75005 Paris 5ème