166, rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris 1er - Bistrot Gourmand Restaurant - French Restaurant - Meat and Grill Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
Because Chez Claude, you quite simply feel at home : the food is unpretentious, generous and cheap, which is pretty nice seing that you are in one of the most upper-crust districts of Paris.
For its retro style decoration mixing woodworks, brasses and old advertising posters.
And because Chez Claude is not only a traditional restaurant but it is also a trendy cocktail bar. Thus from 6 pm to 10 pm, you can enjoy happy hours and choose among over fifty different cocktails and beers. And from 7 pm to 10 pm, Chez Claude offers a Wines and cooked meats's unlimited buffet for only 15 euros !
With other goof food lovers.
Confit of duck from south-west France with home-made French fries.
The trendy youth of Paris.
A beautiful Pic-Saint-Loup or some organic wines such as the Chinon.
Go on the first floor to enjoy an unobstructed view on the Louvre's courtyard.
- Marrow bones roasted in the gutter in sea salt - 6,50 €
- Black pudding spring rolls on a bed of leek balsamic - 6,50 €
- Royan ravioli with creamy pesto - 6,50 €
- Six snails from Burgundy - 6,50 €
- Confit of duck leg from the Southwest - 12,50 €
- Salmon curry, spinach with butter - 12,50 €
- Big plate of ravioli with cream of Royan Pesto - 12,50 €
- Saddle of lamb with herb butter, fondant potatoes - 12,50 €
- Chocolate cake and caramel slag - 6,50 €
- Crème Brûlée Vanilla from Madagascar - 6,50 €
- White Cheese Crumble with Red Fruit Coulis - 6,50 €
- Crisp tart with figs, raspberry sorbet - 6,50 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
37, rue berger, 75001 Paris 1er
24 Quai du Louvre, 75001 Paris 1er