11 Rue Houdon 75018 Paris 18ème - Indian Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Shenaz's Indian gastronomy, its Southern and Northern influences, its freshly cooked nans and its home-made desserts.
For the discretion of this small restaurant, hidden behind a lovely sculpted sandalwood front, between Pigalle and Abbesses places.
For its typically Indian setting, with wooded chairs, a red banquette and lovely paintings.
With an agoraphobic who wants to get way from Paris turmoil.
People from the neighbourhood and turists.
The tandori mixed grill, cooked with lamb, chicken and fish, accompanied with a vegetables nan.
The Indian Grover's, in red, rosé or white wine, as you prefer.
Tables n° 1, 2, 3 et 4 to be cosily seated on the banquette.
- Onion Bhajia: Onion Donuts in Chickpea Flour -
- Fish Tikka: Pieces of Fish skewer Marinated -
- Chicken Tandoori: Tender Chicken Marinated and Roasted -
- Palak Pinir: Spinach Curry and Indian Cheese -
- Fish Bangali: Grilled Fish Marinated inGinger and Lemon, Spicy -
- Lamb Kofta: Lamb Balls in traditional Raugot -
- Halwa -
- Gulab Jamun -
- Salad Fruits -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
22, avenue Trudaine, 75009 Paris 9ème
66, rue des Martyrs, 75009 Paris 9ème