Vin et Marée 14ème
108, avenue du Maine 75014 Paris 14ème - French Restaurant - Sea Food Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Vin et Marée Montparnasse's elegant marine setting, its cosy blue velvet banquettes, its sailboat models and its menus written in chalk on big slate-boards.
For its seafood specialities, delivered every morning, its fine table-side service, and its daily choice of three fishes to share for two.
For its wide fish-tank from which are directly extracted lobsters and spiny lobsters.
For Vin et Marée's nice selection white wines, some of which are almost impossible to find in Paris.
A sailor who calls at Paris !
Businessmen and seafood enthusiasts.
Mediterranean small sardines roast in French sea salt (8 €) ; Echiré butter ceps (16 €) ; entire grilled sea bass served with pistou sauce (21,50 €) ; Aubrac pot-au-feu (21 €) ; and for dessert, milk caramel choux buns (8,50 €).
Fantelli Chardonnay, Torronte from Argentina 2009 (21 €) or a dry Jurançon, Cuvée Marie by Charles Hours 2007 (29,50 €).
Book one of the rounded banquette to feel like in a boat cabin. In summertime, enjoy the terrace.
- Brittany Langoustines Roasted in Hazelnut Oil - 14,50 €
- Smoked Salmon - 15 €
- Small Sardines Mediterranean Roasted in Salty Flower - 8 €
- Cod steak roasted with Thyme - 23,50 €
- Turbot Grilled in Herbs with Butter - 31 €
- Wild Lobster Grilled from the Bay St Georget - 46 €
- Small Cabbaged in Caramel - 8,50 €
- Big Vanilla Boubon Millefeuilles - 11 €
- Lemon Pie with Meringue or not - 9 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
1, impasse de la Gaité, 75014 Paris 14ème
38, rue Raymond Losserand, 75014 Paris 14ème