Konfusius La Norville
20, allée de la Marne Jacob 91290 La Norville - Thai Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Konfusius's unusual setting : its house that looks like a lovely buddhist temple, its exotic woodworks, its gold paintings and its colored paper lanterns.
For its terrace on stilts that wonderfully overlooks Torcy lake.
For Konfusius's brochettes served on banana tree leaves and its fresh curry, a traditional mix of fresh herbs, coriander, citronella and cumin to which the chef adds his famous prawns paste.
Your lover for a trip to Bangkok.
Couples, friends and families.
Tender saté chicken brochettes ; garlic and green pepper king prawns flambéed with Cognac ; and beef prepared with green curry.
Konfusius Moonson Valley's vintages.
On the oustanding terrace to enjoy a magical view on Torcy lake.
- Tod Man Pla Fish served with Sweet and Sour sauce with Mango - 8,50 €
- Kaw Tang Na Tang Fried Rice and Crispy Shrimp served with Peanut sauce - 8,60 €
- Kwang Daad Deaw Mini Fried Fillets of Venison marinated in Thai herbs - 10,80 €
- Mao Kung Prawns with Garlic and Fresh Green Pepper, Flamed with Cognac - 18 €
- Yarng Kai - Som Tam Spicy Grilled Chicken and Green Papaya Salad, a specialty from North-Eastern Thailand - 16,50 €
- Pla Wan Daurade Priow Fried Sea Bream topped with the Sweet and Sour sauce - 19 €
- Salad Fruits -
- Banana with Coconut Milk -
- Jasmin Pie -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
25, rue Léonard De Vinci, 92160 Antony
7, rue de Paris, 91120 Palaiseau