22 Avenue du Président Wilson 86100 Chatellerault - Gastronomic Restaurant - French Restaurant - from 60€ to 100€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For La Gourmandine's magic setting, in the very heart of Châtellerault's historic district.
For the memories of its XXth century mansion, which used to shelter the beautiful receptions of the Weapon Manufacture.
For its haven of greenery and its park planted with exotic species.
For La Gourmandine's gastronomic cuisine, its fresh fishes and vegetables delivered every morning.
For the 350 references of wines, that pay a real tribute to French wines... A real fantasy for good wine lovers !
Your lady for an elegant marriage proposal.
Businessmen but also families celebrating birthdays and anniversaries.
Chaud-froid bouillabaisse flavoured with aniseed, red mullet, mussels and prawns ; lamb chops with crunchy rice, gnocchis and parsley coulis ; and for dessert, chocolate and raspberry biscuit and praline crisp.
A wine from Frédéric Brochet, Ampiladae, an emblematic organic vintage of the region.
The wide terrace facing the park. If winter, book one of the tables settled near by the French windows.
- Foie Gras Grilled Mushrooms in Vinegar, Shallot confit -
- Salmon "Red Label", Green Peas, Wasabi, Grapefruit" -
- Green Asparagus with Parmesan shavings, Raza Roc and Roquette Pesto -
- Bream Cooked a la plancha, White Asparagus in Citrus juice -
- Saddle of Lamb from our Region, Spring Vegetables -
- Chicken Legs "blue", style Tajine, Semolina, Coriander, Argan Oil" -
- Blown Cognac, Struck Café, Tile Muscovado -
- Chocolate -
- Spring Terrine and Raspberry -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
14 cours des Dames, 17000 La Rochelle
33 rue des Dames, 17000 La Rochelle